Boc-VLK-AMC | Boc-Val-Leu-Lys-MCA
3104-v 5 mg | 68.00 EUR
t-Butyloxycarbonyl- L-valyl- L-leucyl- L-lysine- 4-methylcoumaryl- 7-amide
A trace of impurity might be detectable by TLC when 100 µg is applied to the plate. The amount of contamination detectable by HPLC is less than 2 %.
Substrate for Plasmin and Calpain
- H. Kato, N. Adachi, Y. Ohno, S. Iwanaga, K. Takada and S. Sakakibara, J. Biochem., 88, 183 (1980)
- T. Sasaki, T. Kikuchi, N. Yumoto, N. Yoshimura and T. Murachi, J. Biol. Chem., 259, 12489 (1984)
Links to publications that use our peptide Boc-Val-Leu-Lys-AMC | code 3104-v:
- The Development of a Novel ProteaseTag® Immunoassay for the Detection and Quantification of Active Plasmin
- Interpain A, a Cysteine Proteinase from Prevotella intermedia, Inhibits Complement by Degrading Complement Factor C3
- Role of the cysteine protease interpain A of Prevotella intermedia in breakdown and release of haem from haemoglobin
For Laboratory use only!